Great Ocean Walk
Ryans Den to Devils Kitchen
14.4kms – 3-5hrs
Explore more of the Great Ocean Walk
Stage 1 – Apollo Bay to Elliot Ridge
Stage 2 – Elliot Ridge to Blanket Bay
Stage 3 – Blanket Bay to Cape Otway
Stage 4 – Cape Otway to Aire River
Stage 5 – Aire River to Johanna Beach
Stage 6 – Johanna Beach to Ryans Den
Stage 7 – Ryans Den to Devils Kitchen
Stage 8 – Devils Kitchen to Princetown
Stage 9 – Princetown to 12 Apostles
CHOOSE GOOD TIMES TOURS FOR YOUR GREAT OCEAN WALK EXPERIENCE
- Good Times Tours is Melbourne based so can provide return transport for public & private groups.
- I setup camp and cook for you. You simply walk with your day pack.
- High quality tents, thermarest sleeping pads, pillows, down sleeping bags, camp chairs are all provided for guests and I also provide a 6x3m waterproof marquee to keep guests warm at camp.
- I offer an an affordable option for groups up to 11 in size, looking for a no-fuss and flexible experience.
- I can cater for groups looking to spend anywhere between 2-4 days on the Great Ocean Walk.
Follow our Adventures
I specialise in small group all-inclusive tours of the Great Ocean Walk departing from Melbourne. Owned by @jonoingram
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us on any of the platforms below.
Jono Ingram – 0410 341 228 or @jonoingram