Great Ocean Walk – 2 Day Tour – March 2020
In early March 2020, I was lucky enough to take a Loretta and Dave’s family from Yarrawonga on a 2 day walking tour of the Great Ocean Walk. The group decided to tackle the 35km section from Blanket Bay to Johanna Beach and on the Saturday evening we camped at Bimbi Park near Cape Otway. Below is some imagery from the trip –
CHOOSE GOOD TIMES TOURS FOR YOUR GREAT OCEAN WALK EXPERIENCE
- Good Times Tours is Melbourne based so can provide return transport for public & private groups.
- I setup camp and cook for you. You simply walk with your day pack.
- I provide high quality tents, thermarest sleeping pads, pillows, down sleeping bags, camp chairs and a 6x3m waterproof marquee as camping equipment for all of our guests.
- I offer an an affordable option for groups up to 11 in size, looking for a no-fuss and flexible experience.
- I can cater for groups looking to spend anywhere between 2-4 days on the Great Ocean Walk.
Follow our Adventures
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us on any of the platforms below.
Jono Ingram – 0410 341 228 or @jonoingram