Great Ocean Road & Otways 2 Day Tour
The 2 Day Great Ocean Road tour combines the absolute best of this iconic Australian destination. We visit all the attractions and have time to enjoy some of the best beaches in Victoria. Combine this with walks in ancient rainforests and spectacular waterfalls and a chance to see Australian wildlife this really is a fantastic adventure.
Tour Departs –
Melbourne CBD – 8:30am from Russell Street Extension
Tour Returns –
Approx: 6:30pm – Drop-off is same address as pick-up
Minimum Group Size – 5
Maximum Group Size – 10
Accommodation – Port Campbell Backpackers dorm accommodation
Price – $250 per person – Discount can apply to private group bookings.
Food – For dinner a bbq is cooked for guests and breakfast consists of cereal and fruits. Water and juices are provided on both days as well. For lunch we will stop in coastal towns on both days where you will have a large variety of options.
What to bring – Your overnight pack with swimming clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, toiletries & a change of clothes.
Tour Runs – Year round
Enquiries – 0410 341 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Split Point Lighthouse
Koalas at Kennett River
12 Apostles at Sunset
London Arch & Bridge
Loch Ard Gorge
What you’ll experience
Great Ocean Road + Otways Tour Itinerary
– First stop is Bells Beach to watch surfers ride the world famous surf break that features annually on the ASP World Tour.
– Next stop is the Split Point lighthouse which gives us our first views of the iconic Great Ocean Road.
– We then visit Lorne where we’ll enjoy lunch and have some time to go for a swim, throw the frisbee or even play beach cricket if weather permits.
– Next stop is the stunning Erskine Falls which involves a short walk to the base of the falls and if you are game, you can stand under the waterfalls!
– Back in the bus, we drive 20mins along the coast to Kennetts River, where we get the opportunity to get up close and personal with local Koalas and King Parrots.
– Next we head to Port Campbell Backpackers where we’ll settle in and relax for a while before taking a 15 minute drive to the 12 Apostles for one of the best sunset experiences you can have in Australia.
– First stops of the day are the stunning London Arch and London Bridge which provides some great photo opportunities and provides a further glimpse into the unique coastal scenery.
– Loch Ard Gorge is the second stop of the day and allows us to see multiple viewpoints of this wild & raw coastline. We’ll see the Razorback, Loch Ard Gorge, Thunder Cave and learn about the gorge’s tragic past.
– Next stop is the iconic 12 Apostles except this time we’ll get up close and personal by walking down the Gibson Steps to see the giant cliffs and apostles from the beach.
– We now leave the coast to visit the Otways Rainforest and enjoy some stunning walks through giant Mountain Ash and Myrtle Beech trees. We visit Beauchamp Falls or Hopetoun Falls depending on water flow.
– Last stop of the tour is the Redwoods Forest which provides guests an opportunity to walk amongst giant Sequoia trees which were planted in 1938. These trees now tower 70m high and provide a great contrast to the native temperate rainforest we’ve just visited.
– It’s now time to head back to the coast and drive back to Melbourne for a 6:30 to 7pm arrival
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us on any of the platforms below.
Jono Ingram – 0410 341 228 or @jonoingram