Great Ocean Walk Accommodation Options
Victoria’s Great Ocean Walk is a 104km coastal trail that starts from the popular coastal village of Apollo Bay and finishes at the 12 Apostles. Along the trail there is 7 dedicated hike-in campgrounds however there is also some fantastic accommodation options for those couples or groups looking to stay in accommodation along the way.
The list of accommodation below is in order of the trail.
Bimbi Park – Has multiple accommodation options to suit couples all the way up to large groups looking to enjoy the Great Ocean Walk.
- Bimbi Park Camping Pod
- Solar Cabin with bathroom
- Standard Cabin (no bathroom)
- Open Plan Cabin with bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Family Cabin with bathroom
- 3 Bedroom Family Cabin with bathroom
Aire River Valley
Just beyond Castle Cove
Wattle Hill (Close to The Gables & Wreck Beach)
Explore more of the Great Ocean Walk
Stage 1 – Apollo Bay to Elliot Ridge
Stage 2 – Elliot Ridge to Blanket Bay
Stage 3 – Blanket Bay to Cape Otway
Stage 4 – Cape Otway to Aire River
Stage 5 – Aire River to Johanna Beach
Stage 6 – Johanna Beach to Ryans Den
Stage 7 – Ryans Den to Devils Kitchen
Stage 8 – Devils Kitchen to 12 Princetown
Stage 9 – Princetown to 12 Apostles
CHOOSE GOOD TIMES TOURS FOR YOUR GREAT OCEAN WALK EXPERIENCE
- Jono Ingram from Good Times Tours is Melbourne based so can provide return transport for public & private groups.
- I setup camp and cook for you. You simply walk with your day pack.
- We provide high quality tents, thermarest sleeping pads, pillows, down sleeping bags, camp chairs and a 6x3m waterproof marquee as camping equipment for all of our guests.
- I offer an an affordable option for groups up to 11 in size, looking for a no-fuss and flexible experience.
- I can cater for groups looking to spend anywhere between 2-4 days on the Great Ocean Walk.
Follow our Adventures
I specialise in small group all-inclusive tours of the Great Ocean Walk departing from Melbourne. Owned by @jonoingram
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us on any of the platforms below.
Jono Ingram – 0410 341 228 or @jonoingram